Big thanks to Nate and the guys at ft. Daniel

AtlantaNative

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
75   0
Reaction score
Picked up my rifles from ft Daniel this morning and they exceeded expectation once again. They did cerakoated the upper and handguard along with the custom engraving and the muzzle break. Nate also had my bcg coated in nickel boron as well as servicing my 6.8 ar. Just wanted to share a few pics and let y'all know these are the guys to work with
i39.tinypic.com_nzeic5.jpg

Picked up my rifles from ft Daniel this morning and they exceeded expectation once again. They did cerakoated the upper and handguard along with the custom engraving and the muzzle break. Nate also had my bcg coated in nickel boron as well as servicing my 6.8 ar. Just wanted to share a few pics and let y'all know these are the guys to work with
i39.tinypic.com_nzeic5.jpg

Great guy and he does great work.

What handguard is that?

I also had the pleasure of stopping at Ft. Daniel and see what they have going on there yesterday. Met Nate and the guys and enjoyed seeing a couple of the Custom Rook rifles they have produced. I have never met Nate or been to the shop and they made me feel like family. Hats off to them as I had my son with me and he was thoroughly impressed by the professionalism of everybody. He had no idea what was involved in the making of these custom firearms. Picked up a new Ft. Daniel lower receiver while I was there and looking forward to the purchase of a new upper receiver shortly!

Great people and Nate went above and beyond to show me and my son what is going on at Ft. Daniel. Look forward to working with them on some future projects! Thanks again Nate for the hospitality!!

Back
Top Bottom