• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CCW at the Atlanta Zoo go or no go?

Ok, I'm going to the zoo with my daughter on her school trip. I have to drive myself down there, so not going to be on school property at all. Anyone see a problem with that or am I good to go?

Ok, I'm going to the zoo with my daughter on her school trip. I have to drive myself down there, so not going to be on school property at all. Anyone see a problem with that or am I good to go?

even though it's not on school property technically, it's still a school sanctioned event so i think it would apply the same as if it were on school property....not 100% on that with the new laws, but i would look into it a little further

Reactions: CSA

I wouldn't hesitate personally.

Last year, school carry was passed, which negates this whole concept. However, the gov tried to explain away the law that was passed and considers it void.

So if you were "caught" carrying on school property, chances are you would be arrested and you would become the test case. You may or may not be cleared. It's sad really.

Reactions: CSA
Back
Top Bottom