• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CDNN Has Kel-Tec Sub2K in .40 for $499.00

FYI. This is about $100 less than you can expect to pay on the ODT.

Would say at least $100 less then local. A lot of the ones I see floating around are well over the $600 mark.

You know I remember when they were selling them for $299. And honestly unless they have really changed them, I don't think they are worth even that.

Would say at least $100 less then local. A lot of the ones I see floating around are well over the $600 mark.

You know I remember when they were selling them for $299. And honestly unless they have really changed them, I don't think they are worth even that.

I tend to agree about the weapon in general, and one in .40 wouldn't be worth $150 to me! That said, it does seem to be a high-demand item, so I wanted to post it up so some poor noob doesn't get suckered into paying the flipper price when a brand new one is significantly less.

I've shot my friend's in .40, and it was fun enough that I decided to get one for myself. Definitely not for everyone, but IMO it's a fun weapon...

I found one locally last week in .40 for $429, brand new. And I sold my 9mm, also brand new, on ODT for $500. So I do think the prices are coming down to almost list (which I believe is $409 per the KT website).

I tend to agree about the weapon in general, and one in .40 wouldn't be worth $150 to me! That said, it does seem to be a high-demand item, so I wanted to post it up so some poor noob doesn't get suckered into paying the flipper price when a brand new one is significantly less.

I might pay $150 for one, though I truthfully think Keltecs are neat ideas poorly executed, a bit more refined and they could really have some good guns out there. And yeah, with the price of them running around on here...

I might pay $150 for one, though I truthfully think Keltecs are neat ideas poorly executed, a bit more refined and they could really have some good guns out there. And yeah, with the price of them running around on here...

I'd go as high as $147 for a 9mm with three mags... It might be a nice compact and lightweight addition to a bug out bag.

Back
Top Bottom