Chiappa .22 upper mag question

mtgldr

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
145   0
Reaction score
Has anyone found a reliable mag that will work in a Chiappa dedicated upper? I purchased an old style black dog and it jams every other round. I cycled a PLR22 mag and it seemed to work but these do not have any pull down feature on the follower. The PLR mag was a blackdog. I would like to get a couple mags but not have access to a selection to try and am hoping someone here has the answer. I would like the BHO to work and I would like a way to pull the follower done like the factory mags.
Thank you for any input.

Has anyone found a reliable mag that will work in a Chiappa dedicated upper? I purchased an old style black dog and it jams every other round. I cycled a PLR22 mag and it seemed to work but these do not have any pull down feature on the follower. The PLR mag was a blackdog. I would like to get a couple mags but not have access to a selection to try and am hoping someone here has the answer. I would like the BHO to work and I would like a way to pull the follower done like the factory mags.
Thank you for any input.

I'm wondering what mags to buy for mine. I don't really like the ones that came with it. Does anyone know if the CMMG ones work?

Please PM me if you find out--because PLASTIC Mags--just don't get it with me--the origionator of the gun could sell a million if they would come out with some--thanks

If you can find them, the CMMC M4 mags work with one slight change, on the "curved" side of the mag there are 2 'tabs' along the center ridge that blocks the mag from fitting. Compare the CMMC mag to ANY AR mag to see the ridge.
All you need to do is remove those 2 ridges and the mag works PERFECTLY with the Chiappa upper.

Back
Top Bottom