Class III and estates...

Call this guy, he looks trustworthy to me... :peep: :spy:

abovethelaw.com_images_entries_Peter_20John_20P_Ta_20Mon_20Pet3f6e6cdc80b105d73cd58e84b5c3f653.jpg

Well what this is REALLY about - If you all remember Dorner called this "loophole" out in his manifesto that was published. I remember when I first read it that night... it was going to be on the chopping block.

I'm not sure if we can post names of lawyers but my attorney is very knowledgeable on gun trusts, is a super nice guy (a vet and a true gun supporter), and is VERY reasonable on the fee for setting up a trust. Having an attorney involved is so important and he will sit down with you and discuss the ins and outs of the flow of inheritance etc. He is in Tucker. PM me if you want his contact information.

Well what this is REALLY about - If you all remember Dorner called this "loophole" out in his manifesto that was published. I remember when I first read it that night... it was going to be on the chopping block.

Our own pro gun groups have been putting it out there before dorner the NFATCA(sp?) and some state specific groups wrote letters post newtown with suggestions including modifying the trust route, they all are backtracking now.

Back
Top Bottom