• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cobb County Bank Robber met the wrong customer.....

Ok, so let's run this scenario.

Bad guy says forget this and gets up and starts walking away. Good citizen orders halt but he doesn't comply.

Citizen shoots and kills bad guy.

What happens now?

Citizen takes knife out of pocket, wipes off prints, puts knife in BG's hand. Problem solved. About the same as planting drugs during botched raids or traffic stops. :)

Kidding of course. I'm sort of surprised that didn't happen (BG get up and walk away). Personally, once he's on the ground I'm on him anyway until someone else comes to assist to prevent that from happening. Then the quick cuffs come out of my bag.

Citizen takes knife out of pocket, wipes off prints, puts knife in BG's hand. Problem solved. About the same as planting drugs during botched raids or traffic stops. :)

Kidding of course. I'm sort of surprised that didn't happen (BG get up and walk away). Personally, once he's on the ground I'm on him anyway until someone else comes to assist to prevent that from happening. Then the quick cuffs come out of my bag.
Wait,, those drugs weren't mine.:confused:

Do you think really someone would try to take the chance to run with a loaded weapon pointed at them AFTER voluntarily getting on ground?

Not at all. Just a hypothetical situation.

Looking for guidance and hoping any potential heroes out there think before they pull their piece and shoot someone.

Do you think really someone would try to take the chance to run with a loaded weapon pointed at them AFTER voluntarily getting on ground?

Yes! As a retired cop of 24 years I can tell you it often does happen. Some people fail to grasp the length a desperate person is willing to go to in order to escape or succeed.

Back
Top Bottom