Coyote problem

Back in the day b4 night stuff we use to get a road kill deer Tie it down in a log turnaround,climb with a climber and a Rem 1100. Climb up with a qbeam RED lens and wait when you hear em feeding, light on and unload 5 rounds of buckshot at em. Very exhilarating fo sho

Old Victor #2 coil springs well placed, properly bedded and odor free. Sound's like you need to learn how to trap them. Word of caution, you can also educate them if you don't know what to do.

Y’all boys be careful. A treble hook don’t care if it’s a coyote or somebody’s Fido.
Yeah we used the wire and hook on the farm back in the 70’s when packs of wild dogs and coyotes were taking down calves and running cattle at night. The Possum Cops didn’t care (they wanted‘em gone as much as we did) and there was no PETA to whine and complain but it‘s not a good idea in a neighborhood environment. So OP forget what I said,

For daytime hunting I'd use a crow call or a fawn in distress call is good right now. I'd still hunt the mornings or evenings, but in the woods I get yotes on camera all hours of the day. Or get a cheaper digital scope and hunt bait piles or a fixed position at night.

Back
Top Bottom