• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Daniel Defense Lower Parts Kit

I love PSA stuff for the price but their triggers are horrible! Plan on doing sone work or upgrade to the QMS or ALG triggers. Which makes the DD LPKs price competitive.
Thanks for the heads up!

Everything in the DD LPK is truely Mil-Spec and they have one of the smoothest stock triggers on the market. A lot of your lower end LPK triggers will be nasty to shoot. They will work, just not on the same level as a higher end kit.

Sorry to bust your bubble... But DD gets their parts kits components from the same manufacturer as PSA.

Sorry to bust your bubble... But DD gets their parts kits components from the same manufacturer as PSA.

Ding! ding! ding! Winner winner chicken dinner!

Shrek is correct. PSA and DD use the same manufacturer for their lower parts m
Kits. I used to use DD LPKs exclusively before I found out, but now I get which ever is cheaper when I need one, so mostly PSA.

- - - Updated - - -

Ding! ding! ding! Winner winner chicken dinner!

Shrek is correct. PSA and DD use the same manufacturer for their lower parts kits. I used to use DD LPKs exclusively before I found out, but now I get which ever is cheaper when I need one, so mostly PSA.

Back
Top Bottom