• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Daughter face to face with a massive buck in back yard last night.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
Ok....you'd think your Daughter would know her deer hunting crazy Dad enough by now to come get him when she goes outside at 10:30 PM because the cat is meowing out there because it's afraid of the massive buck that is standing there next to the house intimidating the cat....right.

Nope.

She tells me this afternoon and said she did not want to bother me last night.....what!

I asked her if she really needed me to tell her it would not have bothered me a bit to come outside to look at the monster.

Anyways, she said it had a huge rack with fat spikes, her words, and was big and muscular and looked like a pony......she said it was real hefty.

Arg!

First time I took my wife with me hunting we sat back to back. So after awhile she taps me on the shoulder and asks if I saw anything, I tell her no not so far, did you? Not since earlier when that big one walked by at about ten steps away. What I exclaimed, why didn't you tap me or something I asked. She said she was afraid it would spook if she moved

First time I took my wife with me hunting we sat back to back. So after awhile she taps me on the shoulder and asks if I saw anything, I tell her no not so far, did you? Not since earlier when that big one walked by at about ten steps away. What I exclaimed, why didn't you tap me or something I asked. She said she was afraid it would spook if she moved

Now that really sucks right there.

Back
Top Bottom