Decent ammo prices at BWG

Scraper

Marines Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 2
Frontiersman
71   0
Reaction score
Big Woods Goods in Holly Springs has a stock of ammo displayed in the floor just as you pass the counter. The only ammo that I recall the price for is their 9mm PMC Bronze. 500 rounds for $120. Not the greatest deal ever at 24 cents/round, but not bad. I've ran PMC through a Glock 27 and it seemed to be a good shooting lil' round. They've also got some 5.56mm/.223, .380, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, and 12 gauge in the display. I should be running back down there in a little bit, so I'll see if it's a "Today Only" thing or if this is just their everyday priced ammo that's been set out.

PMC has been fine for targets for me, think it's Korean. Did they have a good price on 308?

I didn't get the chance to run back down that way today, but I do believe they had a stack of .308 in the display. All of the prices that I saw struck me as a good deal, but I can't recall any of the exact prices so I don't want to mislead by giving you a guess. Hoping to actually get down there to shoot tomorrow, so I'll be sure to make a mental note of others besides the 9mm.

I shot a box of PMC for the first time on Saturday and it shot fine. I did notice that is smoked a little. Funny thing, it smelled like a sweet cigar.

><

Back
Top Bottom