Del-Ton June 29th one day sale: AR mid-length rifle kit with Vortex StrikeFire II - $429, free shipping

I’ve been very happy with their FSB pinned 11.5” Socom profile 1:9 barrel complete upper (including their BCG & CH). Very solid build, nothings come loose, more accurate than me. I can check if the phosphate BCG is “milspec” with the chrome & all…

Bought in mid-2020 before all the inventory dried up & prices soared.

I use their very affordable LPK’s in a couple of my (Aero) builds and never had an issue. I also have a couple more squirreled away for a rainy day.

A friend of mine had an issue with his factory built $400 Radical AR…

The bolt wouldn’t lock back on an empty mag. I gave him a $2 Delton bolt catch and it fixed the issue.

Anyone have experience with delton?
I know this is "second hand" but...

Had a friend that picked up a Del-Ton used at a gun show. Had some issues with FTE (eject). I had another friend who was an FFL that called Del-Ton to speak with customer service. Although it was made very clear that the gun was used and not from the original purchaser, Del-Ton had us pack the complete upper and mail it back. In a very short time, two, maybe three weeks total (including shipping) Del-Ton had shipped the upper back. They installed a new complete BCG, and IIRC, they did something with the feed ramps or chamber, or they swapped the entire barrel assembly.

Best parts: they kept my FFL friend informed of what they were doing and when they were done and shipping it back....and...

No cost. IIRC they sent a shipping label.

They may be a "budget" gun, and no one ever wants to send a fire arm back, but they stood behind their product and delivered.

YMMV, and we've all heard lots of second hand tales about a "friend".

Back
Top Bottom