• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Metro Atlanta  Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCM

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
40   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ruger Precision Rifle .308 - Pelican M2200 - Sig Tango 6: 5-30x56mm - Atlas PSR BW47-LW17

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $4,700

Caliber: .308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is unfired, ready to roll, ultra long range, high quality setup. No rush to sell. Will not give it away - low ballers beware.

Specs:
($1,275) Ruger Precision Rifle chambered in .308
($375) Atlas Bipod: BW47-LW17 - 100% American Made
($2,300) Sig Sauer Tango 6: 5-30x56mm MOA reticle
($170) Leupold Super High 34mm Rings QD
($220) Pelican Storm Case M2200 Custom Cut (rolling case)
($110) AAC Brakeout 2.0 .308 muzzle-brake
($130) AAC T51 .308 muzzle-brake
($70) Dobbs Defense .308 muzzle-brake
($80) Assortment of 60-70 quality .308 loads
($60) 3 additional mags (4 total 2x10, 1x20, 1x25)

Original boxes/packaging & manuals are all included

Rifle info:
http://www.cabelas.com/product/RUGER-PRECISION-BOLT-ACTION-RIFLES/2130504.uts

Scope info:
http://www.opticsplanet.com/sig-sauer-sot65001.html

Buford. $4700.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.884711

image-png.884712

image-jpeg.884714

image-jpeg.884715

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have to ask. Why would you drop $4k and not shoot the rifle? Even if you decided on another rifle Or caliber, most everything else you could use transplant to another rifle......

I have to ask. Why would you drop $4k and not shoot the rifle? Even if you decided on another rifle Or caliber, most everything else you could use transplant to another rifle......

I injured my dominant shoulder before I began the rifle. I assumed it was just a bad strain but turns out it needed surgery. So I had to have surgery last week and now looking at 8-10 months of rehab before I can get behind a stock so I figure I'll let someone else enjoy it instead of having it sit here teasing me everyday as I learn to use my arm again :/

And yes that's also true about the scope, rings, bipod, etc. could be migrated and may end up doing that. I figured I'd toss it up here and see if it catches anyone's eye.

I injured my dominant shoulder before I began the rifle. I assumed it was just a bad strain but turns out it needed surgery. So I had to have surgery last week and now looking at 8-10 months of rehab before I can get behind a stock so I figure I'll let someone else enjoy it instead of having it sit here teasing me everyday as I learn to use my arm again :/
That sucks about your shoulder. This would be a perfect time, as well as motivation, to hone your skills with your nondominant side.

That sucks about your shoulder. This would be a perfect time, as well as motivation, to hone your skills with your nondominant side.

I actually had hopes of this as well but I'm in this sling/brace contraption for 12 weeks that doesn't allow me to do much of anything really. I had a full rotator cuff tear and a labrum tear so I'm just hoping I recover with no lingering issues!

Dang! I actually have a small tear in my rotator cuff as well. It's on my dominant shoulder, but I'm one of those weirdos that's right handed and left eye dominant so it doesn't hinder my rifle shooting . It needs to be operated on too, I just can't afford to be out of work that long, so I'll just have to keep on suffering in silence, until I can't go any longer I suppose. Glws, and a speedy recovery! :thumb:

Dang! I actually have a small tear in my rotator cuff as well. It's on my dominant shoulder, but I'm one of those weirdos that's right handed and left eye dominant so it doesn't hinder my rifle shooting . It needs to be operated on too, I just can't afford to be out of work that long, so I'll just have to keep on suffering in silence, until I can't go any longer I suppose. Glws, and a speedy recovery! :thumb:

Thanks brother. I would've been out of luck as well except for my injury happened on the job so it's all being covered thankfully. However it still is a bummer to be out of commission this long!

I just picked up one of these and it is by far my favorite,sorry about the shoulder bud,
if anybody wants the most accurate 308 out there(my humble opinion),here you go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom