dicks sporting goods sale

I will go to dicks when there is a deal. I don't agree with there policy's at times, but when you can save money on ammo, a gun or golf crap I will. Usually get ammo there since it's cheaper than the range info to and on the way.

Ex. I was thinking about buying a Ruger lcr, I saw Georgia gun center was selling them for $355. Before I drove an hour to go check it out, it was the store in Norcross. I started talking to the older man behind the counter for a good 30 minutes about guns , and he started talking about his military background in Vietnam and such. Great guy! I said I was checking it out said that I found it $80 less and they price marched at $355. I pulled out my permit and they were having computer problems with the paper work on their printer, and held me up for 45 minutes, nothing to do with background check. Manager came over, and we went to the country after it was all set. He gave me another $20 off for my time and said if I opened a credit card I got another 10% off purchase price, so why not save an additional $35 when I have great credit and was going to pay cash anyway. Save cash for OTD if a deals pops up and pay it off when the bill comes with no interest. Then it was double points with a new card I for double points and I for $40 in rewards I used on ammo.

I don't lime their policies, but to work a deal i can overlook some crap. I stopped by last weekend to get ammo for the range that was buy one get 50% off your umc ammo and talked to the guy again for a few minutes that sold me my lcr.......not all stores have **** heads

Last edited:
I will go to dicks when there is a deal. I don't agree with there policy's at times, but when you can save money on ammo, a gun or golf crap I will. Usually get ammo there since it's cheaper than the range info to and on the way.

Ex. I was thinking about buying a Ruger lcr, I saw Georgia gun center was selling them for $355. Before I drove an hour to go check it out, it was the store in Norcross. I started talking to the older man behind the counter for a good 30 minutes about guns , and he started talking about his military background in Vietnam and such. Great guy! I said I was checking it out said that I found it $80 less and they price marched at $355. I pulled out my permit and they were having computer problems with the paper work on their printer, and held me up for 45 minutes, nothing to do with background check. Manager came over, and we went to the country after it was all set. He gave me another $20 off for my time and said if I opened a credit card I got another 10% off purchase price, so why not save an additional $35 when I have great credit and was going to pay cash anyway. Save cash for OTD if a deals pops up and pay it off when the bill comes with no interest. Then it was double points with a new card I for double points and I for $40 in rewards I used on ammo.

I don't lime their policies, but to work a deal i can overlook some crap. I stopped by last weekend to get ammo for the range that was buy one get 50% off your umc ammo and talked to the guy again for a few minutes that sold me my lcr.......not all stores have **** heads

So now you are a card carrying Dicks member?

wow never really shop at dicks, so didn't really know much or care about them, was on my way home when I saw the text, it was on the way, and had a hundred bucks cash in my wallet so why the hell not. Curious on why so much hate for them? I literally have never walked in there since bass pro is less than 5 minutes from my house and I enjoy my lgs.

Never will forget the time I walked:yo: out of there with a brand new Mossberg 835 for $149 :whoo:

It was back in 2007 . I told the lady at the desk that that price was a mistake . She looked at me and said. "We don't make mistakes at Dicks sporting goods"

Brand new camo 835 an me danced on out the door :whoo:

They got cho ass.

Back
Top Bottom