• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Discounted gift cards at raise.com

Rollin Bonz

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
(╯°□°)╯︵ ʞooqǝɔɐℲ
89   0
Reaction score
I ran across this site recently and I plan on using it quite a bit. I've already got a tractor supply card from them and saved 11.5 percent. We spend about $200 a month there on dog food, so I'm saving $20 a month just by buying a gift card and using it instead of my debit card.

They have a rapidly changing inventory of gift cards at discounted prices. Some are for online codes (that's what I got for Tractor Supply, but on the Tractor Supply site, you can order physical gift cards to use instore, so that's what I did). Right now they have Academy Sports at up to 13%, Bass Pro Shops at up to 15%, Cabela's at 5%, Starbucks at 7%, Home Depot at 8.3%... and a ton of others...

Some are online only, but you can probably use those to get a physical card to use in store... like I did at Tractor Supply

Check it out and save yourself some cash... that you can turn around and spend on the ODT :clap2:

ALSO if you use promo code RAISE60AF you get $5 of a $60 order as a new customer!

You can reward me for alerting you to such an awesome deal by clicking this referral link...

https://www.raise.com/raise-rewards/MTozNiAtMNTA0MDQy

Or if you want to be a ****head and NOT throw me a bone (and really, do you want to be a ****head?) :bounce: JUST KIDDING...

its just

www.raise.com

Not just great to give as gifts, but if you are going to buy something at one of these stores any way, buy a card and use it and save a bunch...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom