DJD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pistol sold of $380. Your PM said "I'll take it if we can meet around Beaver Ruin exit today?" (Conditional offer). I said no thanks. My very next PM was a guy saying "I'll take it and meet anytime, anywhere." Therefore he got it.

I hope were done here.

Boom!

The pistol sold of $380. Your PM said "I'll take it if we can meet around Beaver Ruin exit today?" (Conditional offer). I said no thanks. My very next PM was a guy saying "I'll take it and meet anytime, anywhere." Therefore he got it.

I hope were done here.

So he didn't offer a box of the snake oil ammo for the RIA? :pound:

500 + Transactions or you will not deal with people ? WTH I have made a pretty good name for myself on here i have over 50 some Friends but i doubt ill reach 500 + good luck with your trading ? or buying ? or maybe i missed something here ?

Not literally 500 ...guys like you are good all day long with me ...it's the new guys with 0 feedback and 0 posts that get things stirred up that irritates me...When they say I'll take it and set a place and time and back out

I hope were done here.
Yes you are correct and the reply I sent back is fine I will still take it and drive to your front door.Regardless I said I would take and if I had to drive to hell and back so be it.It is what it is.

Yes you are correct and the reply I sent back is fine I will still take it and drive to your front door.Regardless I said I would take and if I had to drive to hell and back so be it.It is what it is.

But there was never a deal agreed upon. Move on....it's ok. You didn't wasn't any time driving so there's nothing to be *****ing and moaning about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom