• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

DPMS 30rd magazines are in stock.

Ok everyone. I was originally giving kamran77 a heads up about PSA. Just seems odd the have $20 GI mags in the "steals & deals". Even $17 each is high, just saying...

kamran77. I apologize for being an ass, I was wrong here. I just hated to see you pay a few extra bucks for something, maybe we got offended by each other for no reason. How about this,to make up for this, I will give you a free 30rd used mag out of a batch I got last night for a pretty good deal. PM me your shipping address and i'll ship it to you unless you come to Cartersville often. That should make your DPMS deal bit sweeter than PSA's.

I love the ODT and there are many good folks on here. Did not mean to ruffle any feathers here!

Last edited:
Ok everyone. I was originally giving kamran77 a heads up about PSA. Just seems odd the have $20 GI mags in the "steals & deals". Even $17 each is high, just saying...

kamran77. I apologize for being an ass, I was wrong here. I just hated to see you pay a few extra bucks for something, maybe we got offended by each other for no reason. How about this,to make up for this, I will give you a free 30rd used mag out of a batch I got last night for a pretty good deal. PM me your shipping address and i'll ship it to you unless you come to Cartersville often. That should make your DPMS deal bit sweeter than PSA's.

I love the ODT and there are many good folks on here. Did not mean to ruffle any feathers here!

That's pretty sweet. I thought things were getting out of control but maybe there is hope.

Got to stick together on the ODT. We're all going to need each other someday.

Good will toward men... good job Wallace!!

Sir, no problems here at all. You are much bigger person than me and I respect that, my hat off to you.
About the magazine, lets do a giveaway so everybody can get a chance to get a mag. Thanks again and no hard feelings at all. Thanks again.

Sir, no problems here at all. You are much bigger person than me and I respect that, my hat off to you.
About the magazine, lets do a giveaway so everybody can get a chance to get a mag. Thanks again and no hard feelings at all. Thanks again.

No problem!

Back
Top Bottom