• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Drainage & Erosion

95gAtl

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I own a small erosion and drainage company here in Suwanee. I am the owner operator, 90% of my work is done exclusively by me. On occasion I will bring a helper on the bigger projects....but never sub anything out.

I own my own equipment: Mini Bobcat with attachments, Mini Excavator with 12" bucket, John Deere 4x4 with front end loader.

Standing Water? French Drains to reduce soggy ground.
Gutter downspouts eroding your yard?
(bury them underground to reduce erosion).
Small sinkholes in your yard from builders dumping debris and burying under ground
Dry creek beds
Dig out small bushes and shrubs
(no big tree root systems).

*NEW CONSTRUCTION: I can trench for WATER LINES, UTILITY LINES, ETC. Up to 36" depth
*EXISTING HOUSE MAIN WATER LINE LEAKING: I can trench 18" depth for your new water line. (i do NOT run water lines)

NOTE: I do NOT mow lawns, install sod, trim bushes, lay pine straw, or dig swimming pools.

SERVING: Gwinnett County & Bordering Counties.
(Due to being a full time single father, it is difficult to travel outside of Northeast Metro. However, on occasion, I can work a weekend on your project and not have to worry about picking up my son from school. (I am based out of downtown Suwanee, GA)

I offer a solid 15% discount on materials and labor for THE OUTDOORS TRADER members in good standing with good feedback.

========
If you're looking for a $100 fix for major issues, I am definitely not the guy. :)

PM me your name/phone #, location, specific issues, time frame you need work done, and if you have any pictures of the issue.

Thanks,
Brian

Back
Top Bottom