• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

DSG Pmags and Lancer L5AWM Magazines $8.99

dawgs511

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
112   0
Reaction score
http://dsgarms.com/category/515_1/30round_.aspx

DSG is running a 5 day sale while supplies last. Colored MOE Pmags for $8.99 as well as black Lancer magazines for $8.99 as well. Which is a huge mark down on the Lancers.

Before it gets posted, that's awesome that your local gun store might be selling them for "almost the same price". But not everybody on this site lives within driving distance of your local store. Plus you have to pay sales tax :)

Hope this helps somebody out. I love the Lancer mags but darn if my girly hands like loading the Pmags better.

Heck of a deal on these mags for anyone needing them . It is great to see the market caught up and flooded . I hope that folks have learned a lil something and are stocking up now that prices are this low . We all know the idiots are not done with their gun control mess and will make another push for mags someday . So don't be caught wishing you had bought more mags when the price was lower . lol wasn't that long ago when that 8.99 would have had another 0 behind it LOL

Last edited:
$8.99 per magazine is a smokin good deal. I highly doubt anyone locally or even other internet companies will be able to touch that price. I'm all about people supporting the local small shops :) but there comes a time when money saved is well, money saved.

$8.99 per magazine is a smokin good deal. I highly doubt anyone locally or even other internet companies will be able to touch that price. I'm all about people supporting the local small shops :) but there comes a time when money saved is well, money saved.

This is why CCF is the best... he's even telling people to go somewhere else! He will always be the first place I check when I'm looking for something!

This is why CCF is the best... he's even telling people to go somewhere else! He will always be the first place I check when I'm looking for something!

Yup I wish I was close enough to Athens to go in all the time after all the awesome feedback he gets on here!

Thanks for this just ordered 10 and of course a few other things.

....and this is why places run these tpyes of sales. Loose money or break even on a feature item hopeing that the buyer will purchase a few other items throughout the site. It's a great marketing plan that usually draws alot of site attention and attracts new customers who might not have known they exist.

Back
Top Bottom