• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dude shoots his hand at a gun range

My nephew actually did shoot a .380 right through his palm while doing a "press check" to see if the gun was loaded (while his finger was on the trigger. He'd been trained not to do that since he was a kid, and even after 10 years and 30 trips with me to the shooting range, he still didn't fully absorb the lesson, at that time. He has NOW, though !!!

The .380 didn't do much damage. It was truly a "flesh wound." Cost a couple grand on medical bills and nearly got him evicted from his apartment, but not too bad compared to how it might have turned out.

The guys in this video look like they had a much more powerful gun. Note the bright muzzle flash.

My nephew actually did shoot a .380 right through his palm while doing a "press check" to see if the gun was loaded (while his finger was on the trigger. He'd been trained not to do that since he was a kid, and even after 10 years and 30 trips with me to the shooting range, he still didn't fully absorb the lesson, at that time. He has NOW, though !!!

The .380 didn't do much damage. It was truly a "flesh wound." Cost a couple grand on medical bills and nearly got him evicted from his apartment, but not too bad compared to how it might have turned out.

The guys in this video look like they had a much more powerful gun. Note the bright muzzle flash.
Every family has that one special member.

Back
Top Bottom