Esee *** Camp - Lore Series

Saw them when I ordered my laser strike last night- suggested retail is 200 on knife works, not sure when they come out. Looks nice though

So you do handles?

Micarta ordered today. I have four chances total to make a nice looking set of scales for an Esee. Two in each pattern (OD/phenolic or OD/black). I'll update this or start something new once I get the material and have a chance to shape it to fit the laser strike... whether that's tragic or something good remains to be seen.

Esee makes a solid knife and is a good choice at the $100 price point. These new models are classic designs made by many companies, and at $150+ there are much better choices made from better steel.

I will have one of the RB3s.

I also agree that anyone wanting to try a scandi should try out a mora. A very nice and we'll made blade for the money. I keep mine in my edc bag. It may be the best slicer I have.

I will have one of the RB3s.

I also agree that anyone wanting to try a scandi should try out a mora. A very nice and we'll made blade for the money. I keep mine in my edc bag. It may be the best slicer I have.

Yeah I am gonna order me I keep forgetting! As a matter of fact I will be back...................:)

Back
Top Bottom