Excessive Force

Paid vacation,resignation, plea deal,transfer/move to new state and look for new victims.
It's been my experience that LEO's are dealt with much more severely than the general public. LEO's are held, rightfully so, to a much higher standard than the general public and are often left hanging in the wind when they screw up. It's not a good position to be in when the public is after your $35,000 a year job, the department you work for abandons you and the DA wants to indict you. Just Sayin...

Considering how many of our members ARE in law enforcement...uh, no. Besides, not all cops are bad. It doesn't take too long to find "bad seeds" in any field of work; if you had a waiter with a bad attitude or that charged you an extra tip, are you going to say that you "hate all waiters"?

No, I would use sarcasm that was misunderstood by some readers...:D

The police chased the brother who was video taping the incident from the sidewalk.
police went after him so he ran into the house to give video to his aunt. police chased him inside and knocked over wheelchair bound woman.

Is that what the lawyers call heresay, or is there a video we can watch. Sleazebags always have a sob story. Especially after talking to lawyers and cellmates. I'd really like to see it.

I've made it over 50 years without getting arrested. Been stopped and patted down when I fit the description twice, but by being polite and cooperative, was cleared and released both times. I am by no means a pushover, but I do usually know when to keep my mouth shut and comply with the requests of those with a job to do.

Last edited:
It's been my experience that LEO's are dealt with much more severely than the general public. LEO's are held, rightfully so, to a much higher standard than the general public and are often left hanging in the wind when they screw up. It's not a good position to be in when the public is after your $35,000 a year job, the department you work for abandons you and the DA wants to indict you. Just Sayin...

Your not serious are you?

:twitch:

Considering how many of our members ARE in law enforcement...uh, no. Besides, not all cops are bad. It doesn't take too long to find "bad seeds" in any field of work; if you had a waiter with a bad attitude or that charged you an extra tip, are you going to say that you "hate all waiters"?

A waiter can't **** your life up on a whim.

Where is that experience... I want to move there!

Back
Top Bottom