• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Free Gun Range Passes

Threw several away not to long ago.

Did anyone ever get a refund on their membership? I sure as hell didn't.

Mine was up for renewal just before the fire. I found out when I went to renew the next week, so I didn't get screwed out of cash like a few others. They did honor my expired membership at Norcross when I went over a few times; it's just a bit too far for regular trips.

I do miss the members lounge, I did more than a few trades in there.

Mine was up for renewal just before the fire. I found out when I went to renew the next week, so I didn't get screwed out of cash like a few others. They did honor my expired membership at Norcross when I went over a few times; it's just a bit too far for regular trips.

I do miss the members lounge, I did more than a few trades in there.
Yeah, they honored the membership at Norcross, but if I wanted to travel to Norcross that's the club I would have joined. Unfortunately, I had only been a member for a couple of months when the fire happened.

I called after the fire and was told my membership was good at their Norcross Range. I told them that was not convienant for me so they gave me some ammo instead.
The only offer I got was to send her my banking information via email and when I said I was not comfortable with that I never got another response.

Back
Top Bottom