• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: Free OSB plywood

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewga11

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
66   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Free OSB plywood

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have around 10 full 4x8 sheets of OSB plywood (and a few that are about 3/4 of a sheet)left over from different roofing jobs. Boss said get rid of it. I have no use for it so if anyone needs or wants it, its free for the taking. Only potential issue depending on your use for it is that most of it is the perforated foil backed stuff. Not sure what it's called exactly.

If anyone is interested, I will pm my address and we can arrange a time for you to pick it up. All of it is in good condition and has been and is currently stored in my garage.
PXL_20220129_190956316.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The foil backing is " Thermal Shield " it is designed the repel heat on a roof better than standard OSB or plywood.
I have used it on a couple jobs, really could not tell a difference. The price is right. Thanks to a good ODTer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom