Freedommunitions.com

Ddanielsdcd

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
137   1
Reaction score
I have been looking at their 55 gr v-max for a while and I was just wondering about the accuracy of their reloads? I've got a new tikka .223 coming and I thought this might be a good round to start with if accuracy was consistent. Other suggestions certainly welcomed!

I've shot their ammo in all forms in many different calibers but for plinking only; never shot for match grade performance.

You should buy some and give it a shot (pun intended). $5 shipping on orders over $99 right now.

They are going to be offering a line of "Super Match" ammo but I think the hysteria over the last year or so has gotten in the way. They haven't released the line yet.

I'm planning on definitely purchasing some 9mm, and being a first time customer I believe shipping is free. Just trying to decide how much .223 I actually want to buy atm. Could always shoot it out of my sig 516 if it won't group well :)

Start reloading thats the only way you will really get constant loads. A lot goes into accuracy and it would be hard for me to believe factory loads would get you sub MOA every time you go to shoot.

Start reloading thats the only way you will really get constant loads. A lot goes into accuracy and it would be hard for me to believe factory loads would get you sub MOA every time you go to shoot.
A little difficult due to school and work restraints right now. Also no space at the moment, but when I graduate and move out I fully intend on reloading! Until then I just gotta look for some good factory loads

Placed an order for a couple 50 round packs and 100 rounds of 9mm, range report to follow on the different .223 loads out of my new tikka t3 lite!!

Back
Top Bottom