Georgia Item Gone: FS $125.00 .22lr Revolver (Last Call)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double Action Sam

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
136   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS $125.00 .22lr Revolver (Last Call)

Zip Code: 30223

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $125.00 Firm

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: (((Last Call)))

Up for grabs is a Real Nice RG 12 F.A.B.
.22 LR Revolver. This one is RARE. You don't see this one all the time. Therefore with it being rare, my price is $125.00 Firm! Don't ask me to take less, I will not respond.

It works great and looks great. (NO RUST) Nice little. .22 lr.

Please be over 21 years old Georgia resident, and have a carry permit to do business with me.

Please Pm to purchase. I'm NOT taking offers.

Thanks,
Sam

Pictures:
20230908_191918.jpg
20230908_191932.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
You don't know what last call means? It means before it's no longer available. You've just been educated. Thanks!
Ah, I just figured it was a poor attempt to create false urgency to try to convince someone to buy your "rare" handgun; turns out I was correct! This is the third time listing it as "last call", so you might need a refresher on what last call means. Thanks for the education!

Ah, I just figured it was a poor attempt to create false urgency to try to convince someone to buy your "rare" handgun; turns out I was correct! This is the third time listing it as "last call", so you might need a refresher on what last call means. Thanks for the education!

No sir, you are incorrect, this is the one and only "last call" no since of urgency, just ... last call, if you don't like it, don't comment on my post... this is MY post, not yours. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom