Item Relisted! FS $50 - Gently used OEM 2015 Toyota Tacoma Grille with emblem

z-lounge.com

Default rank <2500 posts
www.z-lounge.com
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...015-toyota-tacoma-grille-with-emblem.1905792/
Item Name: FS $50 - Gently used OEM 2015 Toyota Tacoma Grille with emblem

Zip Code: 30107 / 30501

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $50

Caliber: 2015 Toyota Tacoma

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For your consideration: Gently used OEM Toyota Grille pulled from a 2015 Tacoma.

Available for pickup in Ball Ground or Gainesville area.

$50 cash.

Thanks for your time!

Pictures:
img_20190216_143427867_hdr-jpg.2010819

If you have any other Tacoma stuff besides the exhaust and grille shoot me a pm. I’m always after Tacoma stuff
Good evening,

Thanks for your message. I'll be sure to keep you in mind. I think all I have left is an OEM bug deflector and the bed cleats from the rail bed if you have any interest in either of those. The deflector was on the truck for a few thousand miles and is garage kept. The cleats are new in the bag.

Have a nice night.

Good evening,

Thanks for your message. I'll be sure to keep you in mind. I think all I have left is an OEM bug deflector and the bed cleats from the rail bed if you have any interest in either of those. The deflector was on the truck for a few thousand miles and is garage kept. The cleats are new in the bag.

Have a nice night.

I’ve got ample supply of cleats but wouldn’t mind a pic of the deflector whenever is convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got ample supply of cleats but wouldn’t mind a pic of the deflector whenever is convenient.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I should be able to get you a couple photos this weekend. I appreciate your interest!

Have a good one.

Good evening,

It's been a busy weekend. Please find attached a couple of photos of the deflector. It could stand a good cleaning but is free of cracks. I'll try and get some photos in the daytime in the next couple of days.

Thanks for your patience.

IMG_20190224_203921763.jpg
IMG_20190224_203946093.jpg

Back
Top Bottom