• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS 7.62 NATO Stripper Clip Pkg - Price Drop

Marines Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Folks, I've got 78 7.62 NATO 5rd stripper clips and four guides/spoons. The stripper clips are mostly VG to EXC condition with a handful in good to fair, with no rust on any. In fact some have beautiful parkerizing on them still. They're a mix of U.S., Australian and a few european types. The guides/spoons are in excellent condition with only one showing very light rust/patina. I'd rather not split these up.
First "I'll take 'em!" posted in the thread gets 'em. Please ask questions, or negotiate via PMs here at the forums. I can provide photos if needed. These are posted on other forums so I'll go by the earliest timestamp.

Added: Two Australian F4 five pocket milsurp bandoliers. They're .303 bandoliers that have been re-marked for the 7.62 NATO F4 ammo.

78 7.62 NATO 5rd stripper clips, 4 guides/spoons, and two 5 pocket milsurp bandoliers for $75, dropped to $60 face to face, or I can ship them to you for $85, now $65, shipped via USPS Priority with tracking. If I ship to you I take USPS money orders or PayPal F&F, and thanks for looking.

W0kPjnX.jpg

nboL7IV.jpg

0tmLQY2.jpg

MvsEdNt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom