• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS AK parts kits!

thebeast138

Default rank <750 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ak-parts-kits.1697439/
Item Name: FS AK parts kits!

Zip Code: 30316

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 100-800

Caliber: 7.62x25, 7.62x39, 5.45x39

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
BACK UP W/PRICE DROPS!

It's a sad day when you realize you've got no more time to build...

Here's the ones I never got to! Descriptions are detailed to the best of my ability. Feel free to PM for specific/clearer pics (as a photographer, I make a pretty good mechanic).

Will ship USPS priority w/signature confirmation on your dime. Payment via USPS money order or discreet PP gift.

***THIS WEEKEND ONLY: BUY ALL 3 KITS FOR $1500 AND RECEIVE A BONUS NON-MATCHING M72 KIT!!!***

Be sure to check my other listings, doing some Spring cleaning. Thanks for looking!

Yugo M72B1 RPK, $550->NOW $500: Beautiful wood and bluing on these kits. Numbers matching except for recoil assembly, appears unissued. Degreased and ready for disassembly. Wood has been steamed to raise storage dings and sanding begun. Should finish up nicely with the included tung oil. Comes with cleaning rod, one mag, and East German pouch-style cleaning kit. Also includes:
-AK-builder M72 barrel, non chrome-lined (correct for Yugo)
-Childers heat-treated receiver blank and rails, Yugo selector markings
-Yugo sling and 4-cell mag pouch

Hungarian AK63D Underfolder, $500->NOW $450: Non-matching but VG+ condition kit. Bolt and carrier match each other, as do top cover and recoil assembly. No barrel pin, but this is a standard AKM part (approx $5). Also includes:
-AK-builder chrome-lined AKM barrel
-Childers heat-treated receiver blank and rails, Hungarian selector markings
-Hungarian 4-cell mag pouch

Bulgarian AKS-74 Triangle Sidefolder, $800->NOW $750: An all-matching factory triangle sidefolder from Bulgaria's ((10)) arsenal. The most meticulously-demilled kit I've ever received, it's basically ready for the press. Still nice and greasy though! LHG was steamed to raise storage dings and is ready to be refinished. Also includes:
-Virgin CHF Bulgarian chrome-lined barrel
-Childers heat-treated receiver blank and rails, Bulgy selector marks
-Bayonet, sling, and 4-cell pouch
-Correct 5.45 cleaning rod, kit, oil bottle
-Surplus ((21)) mag

Pictures:
20180527_161503-jpg.1641169

20180527_164956-1-jpg.1641171

20180527_172702-jpg.1641174

Back
Top Bottom