70   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS AKC registered miniature poodle puppies

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have 2 AKC registered toy poodle puppies available. One brown and white female and one apricot male. They were born 9-26-18. They will be ready for new homes Nov. 21st. The mom is apricot and weighs about 10 lbs. The dad is “ice white” with a black mask and spots, he weighs about 7 lbs. I have both mom and dad. They are very smart and extremely sweet. The puppies will be utd on shots and worming when they go to their new homes. The babies are $800 each. Their tails and dew claws have been docked. We are located in Acworth, Georgia. Deposits are $200 to hold the baby of your choice and the remaining $600 is due when you get your baby. Please feel free to private message me any other questions that I didn’t answer. Have a great day!

Pictures:
img_2006-jpg.1870323

img_2007-jpg.1870324

img_2008-jpg.1870325

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS AKC registered miniature poodle puppies

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have 2 AKC registered toy poodle puppies available. One brown and white female and one apricot male. They were born 9-26-18. They will be ready for new homes Nov. 21st. The mom is apricot and weighs about 10 lbs. The dad is “ice white” with a black mask and spots, he weighs about 7 lbs. I have both mom and dad. They are very smart and extremely sweet. The puppies will be utd on shots and worming when they go to their new homes. The babies are $800 each. Their tails and dew claws have been docked. We are located in Acworth, Georgia. Deposits are $200 to hold the baby of your choice and the remaining $600 is due when you get your baby. Please feel free to private message me any other questions that I didn’t answer. Have a great day!

Pictures:
img_2006-jpg.1870323

img_2007-jpg.1870324

img_2008-jpg.1870325

Just, Beautiful Dogs. They are worth it. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom