Reaction score
Item Name: FS Another One For My Niece- Glock 19 9mm Battle Worn NIB, Plus Ammo

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bnib, title says it all. Looking to sell for my Niece, Vanessa and family who was in a terrible tubing accident. See link for more info but I am only selling. No trades. I will take prayers.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/we-need-prayers-pray-for-vanessa.1463212/

Comes with case, 2 mags, docs, speed loader and everything else from the factory. I will add 200 rounds of 9mm ammo with this sale!!!!! I do have a JRC 9mm AR that takes the same glock magazines. If your interested in both I'll work out a deal for you.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...jrc-9mm-ar-cerakoted-burnt-bronze.1463592/I'm

• G19 GEN3 COMPACT
  • 9MM Luger
  • 4" Barrel
  • 2-15 RD Magazines
  • USA NIB-ONE BATTLE WORN & RELIEF CUT
• HARDNESS: 70+HRc (1076+ HV) • LUBRICITY: Low static coefficient of friction without lubrication • More than twice the wear resistance of hard chrome; NIB will outlast the life of the part in most cases • Extremely ductile plating. NIB will not crack and chip like hard chrome • Temperature resistant to 1100*F • Four times the wear resistance of electroless nickel phosphorus • Plating thickness range: 0.0003 to 0.010 inch • Excellent adhesion to most alloys including titanium and aluminum. NIB is not intended for carbide or tungsten. • Improved impact resistance • Best performance is achieved when both mating components are plated with NIB • Plated parts can run lubrication free, reducing the cleaning, care, and maintenance without sacrificing reliability

Pictures:
img_2149-jpg.1249678

img_2152-jpg.1249679

img_2153-jpg.1249680

img_2154-jpg.1249681

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom