• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia South West GA  FS Browning M2 50 cal with stand and seat. Doesn't have the stand mount but has the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AW0002

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Browning M2 50 cal with stand and seat. Doesn't have the stand mount but has the stand.

Zip Code: 31620

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 15,500

Caliber: 50 cal

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Ffl dealer

Item Description: Browning m2 50 cal with stand and the seat. Doesn't have the stand mount.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.769162

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
My wife would so totally kick my ass if I brought that home. And she equates size with cost so.... yeah. no.

M2s are super cool, but not rare. Anyone with the money to afford one and do the paperwork can find one.

Let me ask the ones who commented. Is this a fair price to y'all?

Since you asked and opened it up hopefully i wont get an infraction........ive seen them from $9500-$15000 semi auto. The 9500 ones didnt have the mounts or tripod. They are always sold out and way hard to find so yea if you find a buyer with deep pockets that is looking you may sell it here but i'll go out on a limb and say you wont sell this locally.
May as well list it on another site and be prepared to ship/transfer.
Awesome gun by the way and GLWS!

A slide fire stock would be nice. Someone should design a rotary trigger that stacks trigger pulls and meters them back at a full auto pace. Maybe dual triggers so you can keep up.
Free bump bump bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom