• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Caspian SS 38 Super

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray R

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Caspian SS 38 Super

Zip Code: 31522

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1225

Caliber: 38 Super

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey everyone I've got a Caspian single stack 38 super with a Wilson Combat barrel and a compensator. It has what I believe is a Weigand frame mounted rail with a Burris FastFire 3 8 MOA dot. I bought it on a whim and I'm getting rid of it to get a similar gun in double stack. Caspian frame and slide wilson combat barrel and I don't know who made the compensator or the internals. it also comes with 3 Wilson Combat 9 round magazines and your choice of black Hogue finger groove grips or tan Magpuls. Also to go ahead and discourage people looking for a pristine gun this one has some miles. It shoots wonderfully with every ammo I've put through it but cosmetically it needs some love so be ready for some blems. Thanks for looking and text 912-230-9315 for pictures or questions.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom