203   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Classroom style desks

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $25.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Government surplus college style desks here. About 70 of them taking up a lot of warehouse room. The gubment paid $200.00 each them. Asking $25.00 each and a discount if you want several or all of them. They have wheels for ease of movement as well as trays underneath. The seats spin around too. Great for private/home schools,DUI schools and anywhere else you need desks. Call/ text 478 808 5811. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
15118-jpeg.1168837

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Does the table swing out?
I think the little half desk part swings up out of the way. I know the seat spins almost all the way around. My surplus partner back up in Perry has been sitting on these desks for nearly a year and they're taking up a lot of room in the warehouse that could be storing stoves,fridges,dishwashers, tools and ammo cans. I've been scratching my head trying to find a private school or a DUI school that needs them. So far no luck. But if anyone here knows of a business that needs most or all of them I could get them delivered even in the Atlanta area.

I like what you've done with it. My kitchen table so needs one of these.
The table its sitting on is in an office trailer that used to be a mobile classroom for the Monroe Co school system. We got two of them for a little over a thousand. In fact moving them to Perry cost more than the sale price.

The table its sitting on is in an office trailer that used to be a mobile classroom for the Monroe Co school system. We got two of them for a little over a thousand. In fact moving them to Perry cost more than the sale price.

Nice, there has to be someone out there that needs these. They look pretty solid.

Nice, there has to be someone out there that needs these. They look pretty solid.
Yeah that's what Robby thought when he bought them. It's hit and miss as to what will sell. Back in 2014 we did real good with hotel size mini fridges. Around that same time we did good on office chairs. People don't think about how much roll in I office chairs go for until you need one and head down to Staple's. The cheapest ones are $50.00. We sold truckloads of nice ones for $25.00 each. And earlier this year we did good with about 800 ammo cans. It took some calling around and driving but it paid off. Lately kitchen appliances is the game.
From 2010 to around 2014 we mainly did used cars and trucks and did really good with that especially specialty niche cars like an 84 Indy Pace Car Fiero and a VW Westfalia. And that's where my user name came from. But used cars can be a pain in the ass. So basically we transitioned over to these surplus type of goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom