• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Colt Trooper MK3 NOS Never Fired Mint Made in 1977

Status
Not open for further replies.

Condor214

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Colt Trooper MK3 NOS Never Fired Mint Made in 1977

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1600.00

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my new, never fired Trooper MK3 Revolver, Double Action, .357 Mag. 4 in barrel. Walnut grips. Blued. All original.

NO BOX.

Made in 1977 as per the Colt factory serial # search engine. Made when Colt hand fitted all their parts.

I bought it in new/never fired cond at a gun shop in Texas in the mid 90's. It was a consignment sale. It was new old stock at the time without the box. It's never been fired. Mint condition. Been stored in my climate cont safe for over 25 yrs. A few times a year I would give it a wipe/swab of CLP for preservation.

This is an awesome piece if you like Colt revolvers.

I will only sell to someone who can legally own a handgun in the state of GA. No sale outside of GA. Not interested in trades.

With box and papers it would be in the 2000.00 range. My price is adjusted since it does not have the box or papers.

Pictures:
IMG_4207.jpeg
IMG_4210.jpeg
IMG_4208.jpeg
IMG_4209.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Tried to send a PM but got an "this member restricts who can view his full profile" message from ODT
Maybe it is restricted to "suckers". Why bother posting it "for sale only" in the first place

If I am wrong, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom