• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS COLT WILEY CLAPP LTW COMMANDER

skipper49

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-colt-wiley-clapp-ltw-commander.1493567/
Item Name: FS COLT WILEY CLAPP LTW COMMANDER

Zip Code: 30295

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1100

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Colt Wiley Clapp Lightweight Commander, in .45 ACP. I bought it new from dealer 3 1/2 years ago, and have fired it less than 200 rds. It is in 99% condition, with original Colt hard case and all paperwork.
I REALLY like this gun, so much so, that when it sells, I'm buying another one just like it, only in 9mm.
I've developed hand problems that are going to force me into smaller calibers from here on out, so this one's for sale. NO other reason for selling.
Perfect function from a great pistol. You will NOT be disappointed!
$1100 FIRM in Griffin.
Please PM me. Thanks
Skip

Pictures:
img_0087-jpg.1279219

img_0089-jpg.1279231

img_0083-jpg.1279242

img_0086-jpg.1279259

Thanks guys. How come they always look so good when you pull 'em out of the safe and put 'em on the Trader?! LOL
If it weren't for trying to move to 9mm..........
Skip

Yeah, been noticing stuff being listed for a long time w/o moving.
Just listed this Colt for the first time three days ago though, so she's still a fresh face!

Yep, the entire firearms market (new and used) has been in something of a deflationary mode for a couple years now (most visibly illustrated by the falling AR market).
I've long been noticing lots of great stuff, at very good prices, just sitting around unsold for extended periods.
Sign of the times, I'm afraid.......:grey:

Back
Top Bottom