• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Curly's Quad 1911 Display / Photography Stand / 4-Gun Stand - handcrafted oak

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...hy-stand-4-gun-stand-handcrafted-oak.1448290/
Item Name: FS Curly's Quad 1911 Display / Photography Stand / 4-Gun Stand - handcrafted oak

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $55 + shipping if needed

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have you ever struggled how to display or photograph the "Quadruplets" in your collection?

My Quad 1911 Display / Photography Stand
presents 4 of your favorite 1911's onto a decorative oak base. I am ALWAYS willing to discuss with you any custom options / sizes / configurations that you might need. Some of my customers want a mix of full size and officers size magazine posts to match their collection. I can do that no problem. Customized orders will add 5 to 6 days to your shipping time, as I need to construct and polyurethane your unique stand individually. My stands come stock with full size 1911 magazine posts.

My 1911 display, photography, and storage stands are all individually hand crafted . . . . mainly because I don’t have a full-epic wood shop filled with CNC routers, industrial table saws, manly drill presses, electrostatic paint booths, planers, CNC controlled lathes, and/or other testosterone fueled toolage. You see, wood crafting is a hobby which is new to me, and dovetails I think, perfectly with my other passion - collecting 1911 style pistols.

Because of the above (and because I don’t use "genetically engineered wood") you will find the occasional “craftsman finger print” in my creations. There might be slight irregularities in the wood and/or minute differences in the assembly or finish from piece to piece. I will never send out anything I would regard as a “second” or “blem” without stating so and pricing accordingly.

Right now I am using the nicest, furniture grade, solid oak I can source. I might be able to get some more exotic woods in the near future, but for now, these are oak. I hand paint each of these stands with a nice marine-grade polyurethane so the natural beauty and grain of the wood stands out. I sand them after each layer of polyurethane and re-coat until I achieve a nice hard protective finish.

Of course, any firearms shown in my listings are to illustrate the items intended use and are NOT included in the sale.

I have many more sizes and configurations to suite your needs. Check out my other listings and take a look at ZoidsHandiWerk on Etsy.com.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZoidsHandiWerk

Pictures:
4-gun-stand-01-small-jpg.1086338

4-gun-stand-03-small-jpg.1086339

4-gun-stand-06-small-jpg.1086340

4-gun-stand-07-small-jpg.1086341

Back
Top Bottom