Item Relisted! FS Custom Staccato C2 w/Add Ons

alevinson91

Default rank <2500 posts
Local Small Business Advocate
Reaction score
So, this was my first Staccato, and the one that gave me the 2011 bug. Started its life as a regular C2 DPO w/DLC barrel, and u made a few changes to it.

I had it send to Vulcan Machine Werks for their Ignis porting and an FDE cerakote on the slide and frame. It shoots phenomenally with it. Very close or identically to a comped C2, and better than a bare P, but without the added weight or length. It has also been 100% reliable before and after the ports, but I’ve taken care of it.

It does have one spot forward of the ejection port where the cerakote has worn, but Vulcan informed me that they would fix it (for free). I’m just trying to avoid the wait since I’m selling it and it never bothered me. If I have that done myself, the price will go up $100.

It will come with 2 Staccato C2 mags (no bag, it was ‘misplaced’), and a Taran Tactical Carry magwell that’s never been installed to check for fitment, but never had a single mag slide through it.

I also have a DSC compensated barrel that I will add for $200 to the purchaser of the firearm if it is wanted. These are $400, and almost perpetually out of stock with a 4 month wait when they’re in stock.

I also have some varied triggers I can add for free if the buyer desires them.

This thing is a concealed carry monster, and holds its own at the range with the full size pistols, but without the extra weight and length.

If you’d like more pics or info, shoot me a pm.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_3934.jpeg
    IMG_3934.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3935.jpeg
    IMG_3935.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3932.jpeg
    IMG_3932.jpeg
    345.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3933.jpeg