Item Gone: FS/FT 2010 Unplayed USA Fender Strat w/amp etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sscarp19

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
161   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2010 Unplayed USA Fender Strat w/amp etc.

Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800.00 OBRO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a 2010 USA (Made in the USA) Fender Strat for sell or trade. It has not been played and still has the pick guard covering on it. It comes with all paperwork, guitar stand, cable, small Peavey practice amp, two straps and a nice Fender hard case. I do not know a lot about them as I traded into it. I will try and answer as many questions as I can but have included several photos.
I am interested in selling or trading. I am interested but not limited to the following:
Lever Guns
Smith and Ruger Revolvers
Glocks in 9mm - 17,19,34
FNX in 9mm and 45
Sig 320c
Silver
Watches

Please feel free to offer anything you like. The worst you will get from me is a polite no thank you.

Thanks,

Pinson

Pictures:
img_1817-png.1305089

img_1818-jpg.1305090

img_1820-jpg.1305091

fullsizerender-jpg.1305092

img_1819-jpg.1305093

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'll tell ya by the headstock it's a '70s reissue model I'm pretty Sure! Sweet guitar

It is a Highway One, produced for about a decade during the early 2000's. They used the oversized 70's headstock on them. They also have the satin finish and super jumbo frets for easier bends. They were easily the best value of their time for a true American Fender.

Wow don't see too many of them on the used market. Sweet strat man! Bet it'd sound great through my Marshall I have listed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom