• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT 350 Legend AR15 w/ Lots of ammo - Reduced .350 AR 15 for hunting, target

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwelhand

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
196   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 350 Legend AR15 w/ Lots of ammo - Reduced .350 AR 15 for hunting, target

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Reduced to $790
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $950 Trade value

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new with only 5 rounds test-fired by the original owner (see pictures and judge it for yourself).
Bearcreek .350 Legend side charging complete upper w/ 16" M4 Barrel, 1:16 Twist, 15" full MLOK with flash hider, sight set and PSA Multi complete lower.

Comes with 368 rounds of Winchester 145 grain Full Metal Jacket ammo (might have a few more loose rounds somewhere).
Also come with 2 mags for hunting and target shooting.
Got this from a member a while ago thinking I will get into a deer or hog hunting but just don't have time these days.
Been sitting in my climate-controlled safe since and it's time to go.

Cash is king but will trade with other quality 9mm metal frame handguns or tactical rifles.
No junk or hunting rifles please.
Will need to see your GA DL or CCW if you look young or doesn't have enough feedbacks (I will show you mine as well).

Pictures:
IMG_3734.jpg
IMG_3706.jpg
IMG_3713.jpg
IMG_3715.jpg
IMG_3723.jpg
IMG_3726.jpg
IMG_3727.jpg
IMG_3732.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom