• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT 92FS Compact w/ Wilson Combat Upgrades (Trade Preferred)

Jon.

Default rank <200 posts
Fat
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...lson-combat-upgrades-trade-preferred.2281821/
Item Name: FS/FT 92FS Compact w/ Wilson Combat Upgrades (Trade Pref, List Inside) Lowered Price (STILL NOT A GOUGER)

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 850? Was 950?
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 300 BO Mini14 , a 300 BO AR, a KelTec RDB, some big honking AR (Beowulf, Socom, etc, if you can't afford 2.5$ per round, lemme get it.), I'll add money or ammo on my side to make stuff line up.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here's what I got, its a pretty sick Beretta 92 Compact with some very impressive upgrades. Its got these fancy ass grips, the Safety/decocker has been upgraded to a De-cock-r only. I'm not going to lie, I don't know if the trigger was done, so I'm not gonna sell it as if it was.

I have no reasonable base on if I am asking a reasonable price for the gun or not. If you look at the internet 8 months ago, the gun was probably 750-800? If you try to find one now, you cant unless I am retarded and cant find it. I assume its worth more then a glock because its not plastic. We all know the base price of a glock is 800$ so that's how I came up with 950. If you think I am completely stone cold stupid, you know, tell me. I am willing to accept that my price is wrong, but if you try to tell me its 500$, Ill call you a Biden supporter and block you.

As per the new rules, here is the register of my last few trades in regards to value.

1. +200$ value (Sorry)
2. -300$ (Trying to repent)

I also bought ammo online for a good deal and used it to pay a friend to help me move, he probably got up on that deal at current prices. (Trying to do better, don't want to be called a gouger.)

So by my accounting, I should be up on this one so if you need to cash out some negative karma because you are a gouger, this is a pretty good one for it.

I really would like to get a Ruger Mini-14 in 300 Blackout, I am willing to add cash if needed.

I want an AR if I can't get a Mini 14, I'll take 300 BO, .50 Beowulf, .458 SOCOM, 475 Big Boom, 798 Too expensive to shoot. You get the idea, I want a big sumbitch round.

If you cant have a gun, sorry, but I cant sell it to you because I don't want to go jail. I will look at your DL to confirm you live in this wonderful state as a precaution.

*UPDATED GRAMMAR AND LOWERED PRICE*

Pictures:
beretta1-jpg.2804678

beretta2-jpg.2804679

beretta3-jpg.2804680

beretta4-jpg.2804681

beretta6-jpg.2804682

Item Name: FS/FT 92FS Compact w/ Wilson Combat Upgrades (Trade Preferred)

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 950?
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 300 BO Mini14 , MAYBE a 300 BO AR

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here's what I got, its a pretty sick Beretta 92 Compact with some very impressive upgrades. Its got these fancy ass grips, the Safety/decocker has been upgraded to a Decocker only. Im not going to lie, I dont know if the trigger was done, so Im not gonna sell it as if it was.

I have no reasonable base on if I am asking a reasonable price for the gun or not. If you look at the internet 8 months ago, the gun was probably 750-800? If you try to find one now, you cant unless I am retarded and cant find it. I assume its worth more then a glock because its not plastic. We all know the base price of a glock is 800$ so thats how I came up with 950. If you think I am completely stone cold stupid, you know, tell me. I am willing to accept that my price is wrong, but if you try to tell me its 500$, Ill call you a Biden supporter and block you.

As per the new rules, here is the register of my last few trades in regards to value.

1. +200$ value (Sorry)
2. -300$ (Trying to repent)

I also bought ammo online for a good deal and used it to pay a friend to help me move, he probably got up on that deal at current prices. (Trying to do better, dont want to be called a gouger.)

So by my accounting, I should be up on this one so if you need to cash out some negative karma because you are a gouger, this is a pretty good one for it.

I really would like to get a Ruger Mini-14 in 300 Blackout, I am willing to add cash if needed.

I GUESS I would be willing to take a 300 Blackout AR Pistol or a nicer Mini 14 in 223.

If you cant have a gun, sorry, but I cant sell it to you because I don't want to go jail. I will look at your DL to confirm you live in this wonderful state as a precaution.

Pictures:
beretta1-jpg.2804678

beretta2-jpg.2804679

beretta3-jpg.2804680

beretta4-jpg.2804681

beretta6-jpg.2804682
57a.jpg

I am willing to accept that my price is wrong, but if you try to tell me its 500$, Ill call you a Biden supporter and block you.

Now what if they are still driving around in their Prius with a "I'm with her" or one of those ridiculous Co-Exist stickers?

But something else, I've lived in or near Cartersville for 25 years now and I don't have a clue where this meth area is that you speak of. Maybe off of Grassdale Rd, heck I don't know.

Now what if they are still driving around in their Prius with a "I'm with her" or one of those ridiculous Co-Exist stickers

But something else, I've lived in or near Cartersville for 25 years now and I don't have a clue where this meth area is that you speak of. Maybe off of Grassdale Rd, heck I don't know.

Im mostly joking, I just bought a house here so I am pretty happy with the area. Nice and quiet out where we ended up.

Im mostly joking, I just bought a house here so I am pretty happy with the area. Nice and quiet out where we ended up.

Well that's good because I really like Cartersville and that alarmed me.

However, if someone were to meet up with you driving a Prius with a Hillary sticker can we trust that you will refuse to sell the gun to a damned commie?

Reactions: Bct
Back
Top Bottom