Item Relisted! FS/FT AK-47 Lancaster Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

John316

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-ak-47-lancaster-arms.1469942/
Item Name: FS/FT AK-47 Lancaster Arms

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1250
Trade Value or Items Looking For: threaded barrell 9mm, threaded barrel 45, multi pistol trades, will even consider partial trade for bulk 45, 308, 7.62x39, 223/556, trade???

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale/Trade: Romanian AK-47 Lancaster Arms Rifle

Up for sale or possible trade is a Beautiful example of an AK-47 Rifle which I purchased 4 years ago from a service man down in Columbus Ga. Since I've never shot this rifle and it has been strictly a safe queen and he certainly new more about it than I do. I wanted to share his exact description of this AK when I bought it.

I'm selling one of my favorite toys, my Lancaster AK-47. This is a Romanian AK, but it's not a cheap lowly WASR, these are built on American receivers w/G2 trigger group from the Romanian "G Models" (G stands for Guardia' and were the genuine military issue rifles.) I am the original owner of this rifle, purchasing it new about 8 years ago, directly from Lancaster Arms in Arizona (and shipped directly to Columbus.)
At that time Lancaster was very highly regarded by AK aficionados, but as order volume increased, they ability to maintain the same quality began to suffer after a few years, as did their reputation.
But the older Lancasters are still widely considered excellent rifles, as this one definitely is. One of the cool production trademarks was that they Parkerized the bare metal, and then used that as a base for the Gun-Kote baked on epoxy finish that looks great and is completely corrosion resistant.
The rifle has only been fired a few times, and is in pristine condition. The chrome bore is clean and crisp. The front sites and gas tube are perfectly straight, and the rivet heads are perfectly formed, and magazines fit firmly (like I said, it ain't a WASR). I installed an ERGO-Grip myself, as the are much more comfortable and ergonomic than those cheesy stock AK grips. I also installed the larger, Bulgarian flash-hider seen in the pics. The rifle has both the cleaning rod and cleaning kit concealed in the butt-stock.
Included is the green-web AK sling, Case, 2 mags and one (1) Russian (Tula) Bake-Lite magazine as seen in the photos ( These are expensive, difficult to find and collector items on their own).

I'm asking $1,250.00 or best cash offer. But may consider a trade for an AR-10 or Kimber Crimson 1911 45 pistol or what do you have? You can text me at 404-427-133one if you have any interest. Please don't waste my time if you are not legally allowed to own this firearm.

Thanks for your time and consideration
Will trade for:
Kimber, S&W, Colt, HK, threaded barrel pistol, multi pistol trades or Ammo trade, Any trade up or down will be equaled out with cash or?

Pictures:
img_5088-jpg.418453

img_5091-jpg.418458

img_5090-jpg.418462

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom