Default rank <2500 posts
Mr. Armistead
100   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Beretta 96 INOX

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $700.00 CASH
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Will trade for a Beretta 92 in like condition. Will trade for a underfold Ak or standard Ak with Wood furniture. (Trade Value is $775.00, that is what I have in it with what's listed.)

Caliber: .40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Billing Information: Just need to make sure you are 21.

Item Description: I have a very nice Beretta 96 INOX up for trade! Super low round count! The guide rod has been upgraded to stainless steel.

Comes with Box, 2 Holsters (1 - Leather Duty Type and 1 - plastic paddle type), 50 rounds FMJ, 60 rounds HP, 1 - 10 round Beretta Mag and 3 - 11 round Beretta Mags and a nice zipper pistol pouch.

Make me a offer. I have had this pistol on here before but just couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. She is like new.

By contacting me you agree you can legally own a firearm and are a resident of the Great State of Georgia.

Pictures:

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 34
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom