Item Relisted! FS/FT BNIB GEMTECH Suppressed Bolt Carrier

Johnny B. Goode

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Guyton/Pooler/Savannah and surrounding areas.
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-bnib-gemtech-suppressed-bolt-carrier.1361962/
Item Name: FS BNIB GEMTECH Suppressed Bolt Carrier w/ Bootleg Inc. Bolt Completion Kit

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale only
Sale Price: $300

Caliber: 5.56/.223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a BNIB GEMTECH Suppressed Bolt Carrier with a Bootleg Inc. Bolt Completion Kit up for grabs. These have never been used, and never put into a rifle. Since GEMTECH only offers the SBC as a stand-alone part, you either have to use an existing bolt, firing pin, and cam pin; or buy a kit. I chose to buy the kit, and I'm adding it to the SBC to make it a complete BCG.

I paid $250 for the SBC, and $80.00 for the bolt kit; which totals $330. However, I'm only asking $300. Yes... Due to the stupidity of buying something I ended up not being able to use, I'm losing money.

Please note that I can only sell this item as a complete BCG.

. . .

The GEMTECH Suppressed Bolt Carrier is a drop-in replacement and will allow the shooter to choose between suppressed (S) and unsuppressed (U) settings without any permanent modifications to the firearm. No longer will you need to change gas blocks, buffers, or any other components. Not only that, but with the GEMTECH Suppressed Bolt Carrier, there is a reduction in carrier speed and less felt recoil, bringing the cyclic rate of the suppressed rifle down to unsuppressed levels. And in some systems, testing has shown that it can actually bring it LOWER than unsuppressed levels.

• Reduce Bolt/Carrier speed while suppressed (S - setting)
  • Unsuppressed velocity is unchanged (U - setting) from that of a normal bolt carrier
  • Reduces Felt Recoil
  • Reduces Blowback to shooters face
  • Less wear and tear on weapon system

14.5in Colt M4 - 25% decrease in carrier velocity while suppressed.

10.5in Daniel Defense MK18 - 16% decrease in carrier velocity while suppressed.

Pictures:
gsbc-556-01-jpg.1070927

gsbc-556-04-jpg.1070928

gsbc-556-02-jpg.1070929

gsbc-556-03-jpg.1070930

wp_20170222_20_23_41_rich-jpg.1074017

Back
Top Bottom