• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT BNIB Glock 43x MOS or BNIB Glock 48 MOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCMF

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
31   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT BNIB Glock 43x MOS or BNIB Glock 48 MOS

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: BNIB Walther Q4 Stainless Frame Optics Ready

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm a torn soul. I bought the Glock 43x MOS, and outfitted it with a TLR7 SUB light, and Trijicon RMRcc...loved the setup, but before I put a single round thru it, I thought I'd get a Glock 48 MOS to see which setup and feel I liked better. The Glock 48 MOS is still BNIB as well, and I only put the light on so far. I decided to let the sale of either dictate my decision. Good news is my Werkz holster accommodates both with light and red dot.

So, I am selling one and keeping one, but both are offered up. Whichever sells first, I will keep the other. Price is $650 for either, and it comes with 2 mags, box, Glock mounting plates, docs and lock. The Trijicon RMRcc and TLR7-sub are both new as well, but not selling those. (Well, I will never say never for the right offer...haha...but prefer to keep them and outfit the one I keep)

The sale of this will fund my next project.....Walther Q4 Stainless Frame Optics Ready....so willing to trade (plus cash from me), if you have one for sale.

Pictures:
IMG_7117.jpg
IMG_7366.jpg
IMG_7367.jpg
IMG_7069.jpg
IMG_7068.jpg
IMG_7067.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom