Item Gone: FS/FT Breitling Colt 38mm Stainless Quartz Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarryGuy40

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
371   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Breitling Colt 38mm Stainless Quartz Watch REDUCED!!!

Zip Code: 30067

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 695
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 750

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Breitling Colt 38mm Unisex Stainless Quartz for sale or trade, mint condition with brand new Swiss movement, alligator strap, and battery. New movement installed by local watchmaker in East Cobb. Does not have original box or paperwork, guaranteed authentic. Best price on the Internet by $200. Local FTF cash sale, NO SHIPPING. Will trade for Factory Built AR, prefer Magpul furniture, no homemade builds unless your an armorer. Send PM with pics of trade. Thanks!

Pictures:
image-jpeg.1007684

image-jpeg.1007686

image-jpeg.1007688

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Do you have documentation on this?
Do you mind taking it somewhere to get a authenticity certifcate?
I'll look to see if I have paperwork on the new movement, but I'm absolutely ok with meeting at your watchmaker to verify. Do understand that the new movement is a genuine Swiss ETA same as Breitling used, but it not be stamped with Breitlings logo-it would have cost me $600 more. Call me if you want to make arrangements, I'm in east Cobb. Michael 404-824-7000

Ahh that explains the price difference. So its a essentially a Brietling bezel and housing
That's one way to look at it. If you buying to resell or as an investment, probably not the right choice. But if you want to wear it and enjoy it it's good for another 10-5 years. Suggest you look at it and decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom