Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Breitling Navitimer Chrono-Matic watch A41360 44mm

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2925
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 3050

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Breitling Navitimer Chrono-Matic A41360 44mm

For sale is my Breitling Navitimer Chrono-Matic, 44mm, 13mm thick. Reference # A41360. Breitling 41LC automatic chronograph movement. Left side crown. Comes with the fantastic Breitling OEM bracelet. Currently sized to my 7.25” wrist and extra link included. It also comes with a very nice handmade leather strap (not Breitling) and deployment buckle. Stainless steel bidirectional revolving reeded slide-rule pilot bezel. Sapphire crystal.

I bought this in early 2020 from Crown & Caliber, which provides a certification of authenticity. I do not have the original box. It will come in the Crown & Caliber box. The Breitling is in really nice condition with some desk diver makers. The sapphire crystal has no scratches.

$2,925. I'm really looking for cash but might trade for quality, tier 1 firearms, with plus/minus cash. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
br 1.jpg
br 2.jpg
br 3.jpg
br 4.jpg
br 6.jpg
br 7.jpg
br3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom