The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
466   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Canon Powershot G9X Mark II 20.1 MP camera

Zip Code: 30565

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Reasonable offers considered. Guns preferably.

Caliber: 20.1 MegaPixel

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new in original box with all that came with it new plus an extra battery (two total) and a micro usb cable Plus, fully transferable 4 year extended warranty from Canon. I bought this in February of this year for product photography but it is a little smaller than what I wanted. I found something else that fits my large hands better. Camera is in perfect condition, it has never left my office since I received it in the mail from Canon. I have over $600 in the package but no real need for it anymore.
https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/cameras/point-and-shoot-digital-cameras/advanced-cameras/powershot-g9-x-mark-ii#:~:text=Ultra-slim, Lightweight and Pocket,photos, even in low light.
Pictures:
g9x-jpg.2684058

g9x-jpg2-jpg.2684059

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom