Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
15   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Clean S&amp;W 640-3

Zip Code: 30655

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Revolvers, pistols, rifles.

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Very low round count 640-3 for sale. Comes with original grips plus Altamont Silverblack combat grips attached. Might be willing to trade for the right item, but would prefer to sell. If wanting to trade, preferences would be handguns or rifles, probably not a shotgun, bow or something else random.

Can meet near Monroe or Athens depending on work schedule etc.

Pictures:
503F4F65-4AE7-419E-BD61-1DBAADF5B75A.jpeg
593FB22C-B83D-4699-BE8B-5C496EE03B67.jpeg
30BFCC85-E703-4F60-82B7-7F2826AC6A11.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Replied to all offers. Really appreciate the interest. I’m looking for probably a Ruger lcr 22 or lcp 22 so strong preference to one of those for a trade or I’d preferably sell for the cash. Thanks!

Very low round count 640-3 for sale. Comes with original grips plus Altamont Silverblack combat grips attached. Might be willing to trade for the right item, but would prefer to sell. If wanting to trade, preferences would be handguns or rifles, probably not a shotgun, bow or something else random.

Can meet near Monroe or Athens depending on work schedule etc.
Hey I’m interested. I have a smith and Wesson 9mm if you’re Interested in trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom