Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Custom sks

Zip Code: 30606

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 950 in trade unless you got something i really like, looking for a redhawk .44, or s&w 29/29-2 .44, Taurus m44,(6in or longer barrel preferred), ar's, ak's, both pistols and rifles, maybe something in 9mm or .45 auto, just try me

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Chinese sks with ATI stock in fde, full length shell deflecter/ dust cover, eotech red/green sight, red recticle scope, 6 point stock that flips to the side with adjustable cheek piece, railed gas tube, angled fore grip, a bipod attached to the bayonet lug, and I had a gunsmith work on the bolt so that you can detach/change the magazine even when the bolt is engaged and a singe point sling
comes with
2 20 rd mags, 1 fde and 1 black
30 rd mag
It has an rpk feel to it, can throw in ammo for right trade/ price

Pictures:
img_1003-jpg.1033364

img_0783-jpg.1033365

img_0999-jpg.1033366

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen a SKS that has ever been that "modernized". I've definitely never seen one with an Eotech and a single point sling. You did a good job on it. Who made your stock? Makes me wish I had kept mine and "updated" it. When I had mine only Choate and Tapco made tactical style stocks, but neither were as nice as the one you've got on yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom