• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT CZ 52 Collection Sell - Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTP

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Banned Permanently
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT CZ 52 Collection Sell - Off

Zip Code: 30045

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $300 +
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $300 +

Caliber: 7.62 x 25

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling off my collection of CZ 52 pistols, accessories, and ammo. I've listed 3 special deals and have much more in addition:

1) CZ 52 with 1 magazine, military holster and cleaning rod $300

2) CZ 52 Excellent Cond. with 2 magazines, 2 sets of grips (one black rubber Czech w/ Czech coat of arms and the original grips), nice military leather holster $375

3) CZ 52 Excellent Cond. with 2 magazines and a nice civilian leather holster $350

Extra mags available to buyers of CZ for $20 each. Will not sell separately until pistols are sold.

Buyer of any one or combination of deals also will be offered a SPAM can of ammunition (1224 rounds) for $300 and / or a complete Armorers Kit for $225. I will have another ad in the accessories forum and individual prices on ammo, armorer's kit, etc. will be priced higher if bought separately. Have 5000 + various rounds of ammo, extra magazines and some reloadable brass at prices below wholesale. $2600 everything mentioned in this ad. Individual prices pretty firm.

Trade up or down on Glock 19 or 42, Soviet SKS, NATO ammo, or surprise me (self defense / milsurp related) stuff

Pictures:
img_0326-jpg.2160907

img_0325-jpg.2160908

img_0323-jpg.2160910

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom